Our Principal, Mr David Alcock has in excess of 10 years’ experience in the field on expert disability accommodation matters.
We are regularly approached to provide expert reports to the High Court on the accommodation needs for individuals who have suffered often permanent and serious disabilities, either as a consequence of road traffic accidents, industrial injuries or clinical negligence.
The range of disabilities is wide, including both injuries to limbs and the spine, to sight, other senses as well as to the face, head and brain. In all cases, we take an impartial independent view, so as to best advise the Court.
We will also assist instructing lawyers and clients on the suitability of properties and assist with finding suitable properties for disabled individuals.
We are instructed by claimant and defendant lawyers and on a joint instruction basis.
We are listed as experts with the Association of Personal Injury Lawyers (APIL).
Our professional services include:
- CPR 35 Complaint High Court Report on the Accommodation Needs of Disabled Individuals, forming a detailed report taking account of the facts and evidence in the Case
- Preparation of Joint Statements and meetings with Experts
- Property Suitability Assessments including preparing existing and proposed layout plans to best meet the needs of disabled individuals
- Property Finder Service to seek out and report on potentially suitable properties that may meet the needs of disabled individuals
- Property Advice to advise on matters in respect of property, prior to purchase or after purchase.