We offer expert advice and reporting for clients and their advisors on identifying suitable properties for individuals affected by disability.
This becomes a process of:-
Understanding the client's property requirements and disability needs, including location, spatial requirement, budget, facilities and local amenities.
- Assist in identifying suitable properties
- Undertake measured surveys and prepare feasibility proposals
- Prepare Expert Reports on the suitability of accommodation and likely costs of purchase
- Assess the space provided and space required
- Assess the cost of purchase
- Organise surveys and valuations
- Assess adaptation costs.